Stephen F. Austin State University


Frequently Asked Questions

My mySFA login information is no longer working or I have forgotten it. What do I do?

Students who are having problems with their mySFA login can come into or call the Registrar's office for help.

  • If the student is on campus, please come into the Registrar's office in the Rusk building, room 202 with a picture ID.
  • Off campus students may call our office at (936)468-1370 so that we may assist you in retrieving your mySFA information.
Where do I change my address?

Students wishing to change their mailing address can login to mySFA and make the appropriate changes via the Internet:

  • myServices Tab
  • Self-Service Banner
  • Personal Information
  • Update Addresses and Phones

Students may also update addresses by appearing in person at the Registrar's Office, Rusk Building, Room 202, during normal business hours; photo ID required. For additional information view Address Changes.

Where can I get information on courses that transfer from other universities to SFA that transfer from SFA to other universities?

See the online Course Equivalency Guide


Visit the Admissions Data Center, Rusk Building, Room 102.