- Name on Diploma
- Social Security Number or Campus ID Number
- Degree Awarded
- Date Awarded
- Daytime Phone/E-mail Address
- Signature on Request (Signature must be same as Name on Diploma)
- Address to Mail Diploma
- Copy of a valid photo ID such as a drivers license or SFA ID
$25.00 (Payment must be made before diploma will be issued)
- Takes 4-8 weeks for replacement
- Original signatures will not be on replacement
- Current diploma size is 11x14
- Replacement diplomas must be requested by the bearer of the diploma with that individual's signature.
- Replacement diploma requested for deceased students must be accompanied by a copy of the death certificate.
- Replacement diploma will be issued in the student's legal name only. If the replacement diploma involves a name change, it must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document changing the student's name. (i.e. photocopy of a marriage license, court order, or dissolution decree reflecting the new name in full)
- We can notarize your diploma at no additional charge. Those graduates requesting diplomas for employment purposes overseas may need to investigate what authentication may be required by the country where the diploma will be presented. Should any country requiring a diploma also require an apostille, we can forward your notarized diploma to the Texas Secretary of State's office.
- If requesting our office to submit the diploma for the Apostille, please include the payment to the Texas Secretary of State's office and a self-addressed stamped envelope for us to send along with the request.
Mail Request to:
SFA Box 13050
Nacogdoches, TX 75962