Official transcripts are now available!
Requests previously completed with an unofficial transcript will automatically be processed again with an official transcript.
**WE DO NOT FAX TRANSCRIPTS**
THERE ARE CURRENTLY THREE WAYS TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT:
- Online Order
- By Fax or Mail In Request
- In Person
- Online Order: Stephen F. Austin State University has retained Credentials, Inc. to accept official transcript orders over the internet via a secured site.
Fee: $2.00 per transcript order handling fee plus any applicable shipping charges for the first 12 transcripts per fiscal year (Sept. 1-Aug. 31). An additional $2.00 transcript fee will be assessed after 12 transcripts have been ordered in any fiscal year. Free transcripts are not available using the online option. To use this service you must have a valid credit card.
Processing Time: 2 business days
SUBMIT TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Benefits of this service:
- Allows you to place orders for official transcripts anytime day or night.
- Allows you to check your order status after submission.
- Supports payment by credit card.
- Standard overnight FedEx delivery available.
- Provides e-mail or fax communication as well as text messaging with you during the order process.
- Helps deliver any authorizations forms required by the school.
NOTE: your transcript request is not accepted until any required authorization form is received.CHECK ORDER STATUS
If you need assistance, please contact Credentials, Inc. Customer Service at (800)646-1858 between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.
- By Fax or Mail In Request: You may also request a transcript in writing by using the Request for Official Transcript form. Fill this form out completely and fax to (936) 468-2261 or (936) 468-7638. If you are unable to print a request form, then you may MAIL us your request with the following required information:
- Name, including previous names that may appear on your transcript
- Social Security Number for positive identification
- Last Year in Attendance at SFASU
- Date of Birth
- Address to Mail Transcript
- Contact Information: e-mail address preferred
- Signature and Date REQUIRED on all requests.
- Requests by E-mail will NOT be accepted
Mail Your Request To: Registrar's Office, SFA Box 13050, Nacogdoches, TX 75962
If you have any questions or concerns on how to order a transcript, or if you would like to check the status of your request, then do not hesitate to call the Registrar’s Office at 936-468-2161.
Crystal Manchack, Records Specialist: (936) 468-2501
- In Person: You may go to the Rusk Building, 2nd floor, and request a transcript in person. A photo ID must be presented.
Stephen F. Austin State University provides current and former students 12 free official transcripts each academic year. Additional copies are $2.00 each. Payment may be made by cash or by check, payable to “SFASU Registrar.”
Top of page