Furniture/Asset Removal from Rooms or Halls
Standard Operating Procedure - Asset Removal
- No one can remove the following without getting permission from the Associate Director:
- Furniture or "assets" from a resident's room
- Furniture or "assets" from any area in the hall
- An email must be sent to operations from the Associate Director instructing that the property be removed. The email will be attached to the work order.
- Attach a photo and description of the furniture - where the furniture was moved from and where it was moved to.