Reminder: University policy requires all students under 21 years of age and who have earned less than 60 hours to live on campus.
Room Selection - You will be eligible to select an assignment after all of the following have been completed:
- You have been admitted to SFA
- You have completed the residence hall application and contract
- You have submitted your $100 residence hall deposit
- You have submitted your meningitis shot records to the Admissions Department (fax 936-468-3149)
- Your priority assignment date will be based upon the date the last of the above documents are received
- Room selection begins December 18 for First Choice/Priority Benefits recipients otherwise April 1st for fall and January 3rd for spring
- Cancellation deadlines are June 1st for fall, December 20th for spring, and May 1st for summer
If you will not be attending, you can cancel your residence hall application online through Residence Life Services within mySFA. If you do not plan to live on campus, you must be eligible to live off campus and apply for an off-campus permit.
Steps to getting off-campus
- Please see the Off Campus Permits page.
- Please see the Special Accommodations page.