Showtimes are 7 p.m. and 9:30p.m. Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Tickets are $2 for students, $3 for faculty/staff and $4 for community members.
For large group reservations, please call 936.468.6292.
The Stephen F. Austin Student Activities Association strives to provide an educational and recreational experience outside the classroom through programs that culturally enlighten, intellectually stimulate and entertain the university community.
Leadership - We value leadership in all areas. The continued development of leadership within our organization will allow us to better lead the campus.
Truth - We value ethical decisions and behavior, above all honesty. We must be honest with our selves, and the student body.
Courage - We must posses the courage to try new things and fight for the rights of students.
Pride - We are full of pride. Pride in our university and pride in our organization. We value and respect the history of the university and our organization.
Creativity - We value creativity and innovation. It is important that we continually introduce new ideas. This will foster growth and continued improvement.
Diversity - We value diversity in not only our members but our programs as well.
- Pick up an application and event proposal form!
- SAA Office: BPSC Room 3.305
- During your new student Orientation
- SFA Involvement Center: BPSC Room 1.204
- Upon completion of the application you must sign up for an interview time. We will accept members as space allows.
- If you have any questions please call our Membership Coordinator, D'Andre Roach at 936-468-1222.
- Or talk to any of our 2016-2017 officers!
Left to right:
Vice President: Jazmine Craddock, Secretary: Anastasia Ruffin, PR Events: Brian Nelson, Membership Coordinator: D'Andre Roach, President: Alex Reisinger, Special Events: Marisa Wood, PR Events: Cara Campbell.
SAA members do have minimum requirements. We consider "working" events as setting up concerts, meeting and helping artists and getting people excited to come to our events!
Each member is required to do the following:
- Work a set number of events each month - You choose your schedule!
- One office hour per week - You choose the day/time that best fits your schedule!
- Propose one event each semester - You choose an event you want to see on campus!
- Attend weekly meetings- Every Thursday @ 6 p.m.
SAA is a great place to develop relationships, sharpen your leadership skills and help make this campus the kind of place you want to call home. Entertaining is what we do best! Our members must meet a minimum 2.0 GPA requirement in order to be considered for membership and must maintain a 2.0 GPA in order to stay active within our organization. Find out more about us by reading our Constitution.pdf and By-Laws.pdf
The Office of Student Affairs Programs is committed to providing support for students with disabilities. If you are a student who needs an accommodation to attend or participate in one of our events or student organizations you are encouraged to stop by Room 325 in the Human Services Building to make your request. You may also call us at (936) 468-3004, TDD: (936) 468-1004.
If you have an accommodation request please see us as soon as possible, so we can make any arrangements necessary. Accommodations can only be arranged once a request has been submitted in writing to Disability Services. To the greatest extent possible, the Office of Student Affairs Programs shall observe confidentiality with respect to any request for accommodation.
Students who feel they have not been accommodated appropriately can appeal that decision utilizing the university appeals process.
Entertaining Since 1923!
- SAA Event Laugh Out Loud Comedy Show with Ross Mathews!!!
- SAA Cinema Movie on the Plaza! Showing The Amazing Spider Man.
- 2015-2016 President- Cori Jones and Vice President- Wahsani Lewis Right to Left
- Fall Retreat 2014 Our lovely members.
- SAA Event Silent Headphone Disco Party!
- Concert Chris Young Concert!
- SAA Event Jack Up Your Canvas with SAA !