Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to sign up to take part in The BIG Event!
Pre-registration takes place via Axes or on paper forms available in the Student Affairs Programs office (BPSC 3.302).
Individuals may register on Axes by clicking here.
- If you are wanting to work with friends or with members of an organization, please fill out the group registration form, not the individual form.
Groups may register on Axes by clicking here.
- A special note for large organizations - groups may sign up as many teams as they would like. Each team can only have five members (this makes job assignments much easier, as jobs rarely need more than 5-10 volunteers). For example - an organization with 50 members who want to participate should sign up 10 teams of five members each.
Participants are highly encouraged to pre-register for The BIG Event. Teams who sign up ahead of time will be ensured a project to work on and a much faster registration process on the day of the event. The BIG Event staff will do its best to accommodate walk-in groups, but cannot ensure that walk-ins will have a project to work on.
The BIG Event Volunteers
- The BIG Event 2012
- The BIG Event 2012 Students assist the Nacogdoches Master Gardeners at their demonstration garden site.
- The BIG Event 2012 The Lumberjack Football team took part in The BIG Event 2012, helping at Habitat for Humanity.
- The BIG Event 2012 Nacogdoches County residents often request students to help with window washing or yardwork.