Recent Events on Campus
- SFA Earth Week T.E.A.M shows their support for Earth Week.
- SFA Earth Week Nacogdoches Naturally's poster at their table for Earth Week.
- SFA Earth Week SFA Outdoor Pursuit showing their support for Earth Week.
- Recycle Fashion Show
- Recycle Fashion Show This dress is made out of drink labels, boxes, and magazines. The accessories are made out of soda tabs.
- Recycle Fashion Show This dress is made up of assorted colors of plastic spoons.
Surrounded by towering pines, rolling hills and sparkling lakes, SFA is a place of natural beauty that inspires us to pursue a more sustainable way of living- not only for the welfare of our university and its students, but also the global community.
With vision, creativity and dedication, we can tackle some of the most profound environmental, social and financial challenges of our time while creating a better world for everyone.
It's not just the smart thing to do-it's the right thing to do.