Nacogdoches Naturally is sponsored by SFA Pineywoods Native Plant Center and funded through a More Kids in the Woods Grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture U.S. Forest Service. Activities are designed to increase knowledge of forest ecology and the importance of forests in our lives, encourage participation in healthy outdoor physical activities, and cultivate an enhanced connection to nature.
- Family Outdoor Adventure - Monthly weekend events for families
- After SChool Outdoor Adventure Program - weekly programs during the school year serving the Boys and Girls Club of Nacogdoches and Raguet Elementary
- SFA Pineywoods Camp - Summer day camps for youth 4-15 years of age
For more information about Nacogdoches Naturally, call Kerry Lemon, project director at 936-468-5586 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring/Summer 2013- Family Outdoor Adventures
July 13, 2013: Picnic and Water Fun
- 10 am - 2 pm, West Park Lake Nacogdoches (location may be subject to change depending on water conditions at the lake)
- $15 per family/$25 van transportation
SFA Pineywoods Native Plant Center is located at 2900 Raguet.
Day Trips will meet at SFA Pineywoods Native Plant Center and travel to site.