Greetings from Dr. Adam Peck, Dean of Student Affairs!
College is an exciting time, full of opportunity and promise. In the Department of Student Affairs, our staff are eager to assist you in getting the most out of your college experience. Our programs and services are designed to help you succeed academically and to engage in co-curricular learning when class is over. Visit our Involvement Center on the first floor of the Baker Pattillo Student Center to receive personal guidance from involved students on how to get the most from your SFA experience, participate in one of our numerous service opportunities, learn about another culture or simply enjoy one of the many traditions that make SFA a truly unique place to live and learn. We offer many services to help you succeed as well. Our confidential Counseling Center is free to students, Career Services offers many resources to help students find work during and after college and our Health Clinic offers the convenience of a doctor's office on campus. Most services are free for students. My office is located on the third floor of the Baker Pattillo Student Center (3.105). Please stop by if I may assist you in any way.
Find out about the Programs and Services within the Department of Student Affairs.
- Coaching Your Student to Success See the presentation, "Coaching Your Student to Success" from New Student Orientation.
- Sophomore Scholars Students who complete their first-year with a GPA of 3.0 or higher may be eligible for the, "William J. Brophy Sophomore Scholars."
- Jacks' Charge The newest Lumberjack tradition Jacks' Charge gives SFA students the opportunity to run onto the football field with the team before SFA home games!
- The SFA Way It's more than an honor code, it's the SFA Way!
- Learn more about Greek Standards
- Find out more about Jack Camp!
- Find out more about the Office of Multiculural Affairs!
- Learn more about services available to Students at Stephen F. Austin State University students with disabilities.
- Find out more about SFA Traditions!
- Check out Health Services.
- Find out more about Personal Counseling!
- Find out more about Career Counseling!
- Find out more about the Early Alert Program!
- Check out the Involvement Center!
- Find out more about Service Programs!
- Check out our award-winning Spirit Teams!
- Learn more about Testing Services.