SFA Board of Regents meetings
The board holds regular quarterly meetings in January, April, July and October. Combined committee meetings and board meetings take place over a two or three-day period, with committee meetings usually held on Day 1 and the general board meeting on Day 2. The board also holds special called meetings as necessary. All regular board meetings are webcast live and archived for viewing. All Board of Regents meetings are open to the public and noticed in advance on the Texas Secretary of State's website.
Future regular meeting dates for the Board of Regents have been set as shown below, along with the deadlines for submission to the Office of Board of Regents for the agenda of each meeting.
January 29-30, 2023 (Sunday and Monday)
- Report to the Board
- Supplemental Information - Employee Compensation Presentation
- Live Webcast - Sunday
- Live Captioning - Sunday
- Live Webcast - Monday
- Live Captioning - Monday morning
- Live Captioning - Monday afternoon
April 23-25, 2023 (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
- Policy Revisions: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Personnel and Board Action Items: Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- Reports and Presentations: Tuesday, April 11, 2023
July 23-25, 2023 (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
- Policy Revisions: Tuesday, June 13, 2023
- Personnel and Board Action Items: Tuesday, July 5, 2023
- Reports and Presentations: Tuesday, July 11, 2023
View agendas, minutes and webcasts from previous board meetings.