Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is offered by appointment only. To set up an appointment, contact Testing Services at (936) 468-3958.
You must bring two forms of valid (not-expired) identification. The Primary form of identification must contain both your photograph and signature.
Valid forms of primary ID
Valid forms of primary ID include:
- Driver’s license
- School identification card
- Government issued identification card
You may not have any reference materials or electronic devices with you while you are taking the MAT.
- Books (reference or otherwise)
- Papers and/or notes
- Mechanical Pencils
- Any electronic devices, including:
- Calculators (including watch calculators)
- Cell phones
- Recording devices
- Any writing instruments that are not No. 2 (HB) pencils
- Hats with a brill or brim
- Food, drink, gum, candy and tobacco products
Accommodations for Examinees with Disabilities
Candidates who require accommodations based on a physical or mental impairment or limitation described as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request special testing arrangements. You can obtain complete information regarding how to request the necessary accommodations at https://www.pearsonassessments.com/graduate-admissions/mat/about.html under “Disability Accommodation.” All supporting documentation must be submitted at least 30 business days before your desired test date.
If you have additional questions or concerns, contact:
Pearson; ADA Coordinator
PSE Customer Relations
19500 Bulverde Road
San Antonio, Texas 78259
Telephone: 1800-622-3231 or 210-339-8710
FAX: 1-888-211-8276 or 210-339-9711
- Retest Admission Tickets must be presented to the test administrator if you are retaking the MAT.
- Score reports will be mailed approximately 10-15 business days from the date that NCS Pearson receives your test.