The Rusche College of Business first-time, full-time undergraduate retention rate for 2021 was 79.1%.
Retention rates measure the percentage of first-time undergraduate students who return to the same institution the following fall. Graduation rates measure the percentage of first-time, full-time undergraduate students who complete their program at the same institution within a specified period of time (source: National Center for Education Statistics).
- The four-year undergraduate retention rate for the 2017 cohort was 35.8%.
- The six-year undergraduate retention rate for the 2015 cohort was 56.9%.
Job placement data
Results - May 2021 graduated students
- Total surveys distributed: 226
- Total surveys completed: 72 (32% of total surveys distributed)
- individual response rate, with usable data
The following summary of responses are data collected from the completed surveys:
|Activity Reported by Completed Survey||# of Students||% of Surveys|
Employers of May 2021 graduates
May 2021 Rusche College of Business graduates who responded to the survey reported being employed by the following companies or organizations:
- 9Round Fitness
- Alight Solutions
- Allensworth & Porter Construction Law Firm
- Ameriprise Financial
- Apache Industrial Services
- Atlas MedStaff
- Cadence Bank
- Central Heights ISD
- City of Lufkin Police Department
- Coburn's Supply Company
- Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages
- Cotton Patch Cafe
- Cox Media Group
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
- Discount Tire Co.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Fidelity Investments
- Gregg & Valby LLP
- Hire Velocity
- Houston Food Bank
- HR&P - Human Resource and Payroll Solutions
- Humble ISD
- Integrity Structural Corp.
- KPMG International LLP
- Lombardi Family Concepts
- Lone Star Bank
- Lufkin ISD
- Mast Motorsports
- Mid America Mortgage
- Mortgage Financial Services
- Ohio University
- Pacesetter Homes
- Pepco Sales and Marketing
- Perficient, Inc.
- Prudential Financial
- Sherwin Williams
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- South Texas College of Law Houston
- State Farm
- Supreme Lending
- Texas Legacy Volleyball
- The Crosby Group
- The University of Texas at Tyler
- United Rentals
- United States Army
- Veritiv Corporation
- Walmart Pharmacy
May 2021 self-reported data from the 65 completed surveys of graduates who are currently employed or have plans for employment indicated the following:
|# of Respondents||Data||Minimum
|$45,000 to $49,000||$50,000 to $54,000|