The Rusche College of Business first-time, full-time undergraduate retention rate for 2022 was 73.3%.
Retention rates measure the percentage of first-time undergraduate students who return to the same institution the following fall. Graduation rates measure the percentage of first-time, full-time undergraduate students who complete their program at the same institution within a specified period of time (source: National Center for Education Statistics).
- The four-year undergraduate retention rate for the 2018 cohort was 39.9%.
- The six-year undergraduate retention rate for the 2016 cohort was 55.3%.
Job placement data
Results - May 2022 graduated students
- Total surveys distributed: 199
- Total surveys completed: 74 (37% of total surveys distributed)
- individual response rate, with usable data
The following summary of responses are data collected from the completed surveys:
|Activity Reported by Completed Survey||# of Students||% of Surveys|
|Not-yet Employed, but
Employers of May 2022 graduates
May 2022 Rusche College of Business graduates who responded to the survey reported being employed by the following companies or organizations:
- American State Bank
- Ameriprise Financial
- Anchor Group Inc.
- Austin Bank
- Axley & Rode LLP
- Badders Law Firm
- Boomer Benefits Insurance
- Brooksource Information and Technology
- Burnett Specialists Staffing and Recruiting
- CargoBarn Freight and Transportation
- Carolina Creek Christian Camps
- Christus Health
- City of Lufkin Parks and Recreation
- Communities Unlimited Inc.
- DHL Express
- Ecentria eBusiness platform
- Fidelity Investments
- Fredonia Hotel
- Hajoca Corporation
- Health and Human Services Commission
- KPMG International LLP
- Legacy Housing Corporation
- Levin Group Real Estate
- Loving Nissan
- Lufkin Ford
- Main Street Capital Corporation Investments
- Mainfreight Supply Chain and Logistics
- Maxim Healthcare Services
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Mohanna Sales Representatives Advertising
- Morgan Stanley
- Mustang Cat
- Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation
- Nacogdoches ISD
- North American Language and Culture Assistants Program (located in Spain)
- NuVasive Inc. Medical Devices
- Pilgrim's Pride
- Primary Care Clinic
- Redfield, Miller & White LLP
- Sun Com Mobile Cricket Wireless
- Trelleborg Corporation Industrial Products
- Tubular Steel Inc.
- Unify Energy Solutions
- United States Marine Corps
- Weaver Accounting and Taxes
- Well Works Energy Services Oilfield Equipment
May 2022 self-reported data from the 74 completed surveys of graduates who are currently employed or have plans for employment indicated the following:
- 10 respondents self-reported their current salary data. Average reported salary was $55,600.
- 43 respondents provided salary range only. Average of the ranges fell between $45,000 to $49,000.
- 21 respondents provided no salary data.
|# of Respondents||Data||Average
|49||Salary Range||$45,000 to $49,000|
Overall, most graduate reported that their salaries feel between $45,000 and $55,00 per year.
Fall 2022 headcount data for Bachelor of Business Administration students (source: JackFacts).
|American Indian or Alaskan Native||9|
|Black or African American||152|
|Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander||1|
|Two or more||60|
|Unknown or not reported||20|
|Outside of Texas||60|