Apply Today

Change of Address

In order for an employee's permanent address to be changed, a change of address form must be filled out and sent to the Human Resources Department. (Form available from Human Resources)

Top of page

Become a Student Academics & Research Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff Arts & Athletics A-Z List