At least four open meetings of the organization shall be held during each school year. The time and place of the meetings shall be announced at least five working days prior to the meeting. Further notice may be provided as determined by the Executive Committee.
Additional meetings of the organization may be called, either by vote of the Executive Committee or by petition of a majority of the Voting Members. The time and place of all special meetings shall be announced at least five working days prior to the meeting.
Executive Committee meetings
Regular Meetings of the Executive Committee shall be held during the year, the time to be established at the first meeting of the year. Special meetings may be called by the President or by a majority of the Executive Committee. Adequate notice of all meetings shall be given to all members of the Executive Committee and, in the absence of an emergency, at least seven days in advance. When possible, notice of the meetings should be announced to all Regular Members of the organization.
- May 12, 12:30 p.m.: Regular meeting
- April 25, 12:30 p.m.: Regular meeting
- No recording available
- March 14, 12:15 p.m.: Regular meeting
- Jan. 21: Executive Committee and Fundraiser Committee
- Jan. 14: Emergency Executive Committee meeting - bylaws clarification
- Jan. 5: Regular meeting
- Nov. 29, 2021: Executive Committee
- Nov. 17, 2021: Executive Committee
- Nov. 10, 2021: Regular meeting