March 23, 2020
SFA is not able to offer campus tours at this time. However, we can schedule a virtual admissions counselor visit and include campus highlights!
Take advantage of our new SFA Virtual Experiences and schedule your tour on the sfasu.edu/visit page.
March 13, 2020 - Campus Tours
The safety of our visitors is our top priority. At this time, daily campus tours (Monday – Friday 10, 12, & 2) and weekend tours (Saturdays 10 & 12) will continue as scheduled. The Office of Admissions will closely monitor our tour size. If you would like to schedule, confirm, or reschedule your Campus Tour please email email@example.com or call 936.468.2504.
March 13, 2020 - Frequently Asked Questions
Have there been any confirmed COVID-19 cases within the SFA community?
Who can help me over the phone or email?
- The Office of Admissions is open M-F 8:00 am. – 5:00 p.m.
- Phone: 936.468.2504
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will this affect timing of my admissions decision?
- No, The Office of Admissions staff is processing applications as normal. As an application becomes complete, an admissions decision will be made.
Are campus tours still available? I am registered for a daily tour, what should I do?
- Yes. If you would like to schedule, confirm, or reschedule your Campus Tour please call 936.468.2504 or email email@example.com
- At this time, daily campus tours (Monday-Friday 10, 12, & 2) and weekend tours (Saturday 10 & 12) will continue as scheduled. The Office of Admissions will closely monitor our tour size.
If I can’t come to a campus visit, what are my other options?
- Call the Office of Admissions to speak with an admissions counselor regarding any questions about becoming a Lumberjack! Additionally, we have begun planning a variety of new opportunities to connect virtually. Keep checking back to this page for updates!
Are large group tours being offered?
- We are postponing large (20+) group tours at this time, please check back for updates.
- Stay tuned for more information regarding alternative opportunities for your students to experience SFA!
SFA Admissions is scheduled to visit my area, will they still be attending?
- As of now, all SFA Admission related travel is being evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Unless the college fair itself has been canceled, we plan to attend all events for which we were previously registered.
Are other SFA departments open?
- Yes, we are continuing with business as usual for Faculty & Staff on campus. You are encouraged to contact respective offices via email or phone call with any questions or concerns. Additional questions concerning academics and course work should be directed toward an academic advisor or the respective academic department
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org or 936.468.2403
- Business Office: email@example.com or 936.468.6960
- Residence Life: firstname.lastname@example.org 936.468.2601
Will the dates for Jack Camp and Orientation change?