Project Estimate Requests
Any requests for work or estimates for work falling under the categories listed below are required to be submitted for vice president approval through the Space Modification Committee.
- Finishes: painting, wall covering, flooring, cabinetry/millwork or building signage
- Structural Remodel: moving or adding walls, doors, etc.
- Building System Remodel: changes or additions to or deletion of electrical, HVAC, voice/data, water, other infrastructure, etc.
- Space Function Change: changing the use of a space
- New Space Request: request to obtain new real estate, building on existing real estate, utilize currently unused space, utilize space that belongs to another department, etc.
- Technology: visual display systems, classroom and conference room technology, computer labs, etc.
DEADLINES: Requests for space modification or design are due by December 1st for work to be considered in the current fiscal year or by February 15th for work to be considered in the next fiscal year.
The university has implemented a procedure to streamline and standardize space modification and design requests. All requests for space modification or design are to be submitted using the Request for Space Modification or Design form found on the list of SFA Business Forms page on the university website. This form is now in electronic format which includes automatic routing to department heads for approval before final submission to the Space Modification Committee. The form will take you to a dashboard which requires your MySFA credentials to sign-in. You can create a new request, view current requests, and track the status of your requests here.
Please direct questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Estimates for Other Work
If the request for work does not fall under any of the categories above and you wish to have an estimate before work is begun, please submit a customer request including the phrase "provide estimate" in the description.
Please direct questions or concerns to PPDConstruction@sfasu.edu.