Additional commonly referenced documents are available on the following sites:
- Funds that can be used for Discretionary Purposes
- Guidelines for Expenditures from University Funds
- Guidelines for Expenditure of Higher Education Funds (HEF)
- Space Modification or Design
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT®)
The Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® is a tool used to document a product's conformance with accessibility standards. The VPAT® is provided by the Information Technology Industry; more information is available on the ITI website.
- Citibank Cardholder Dispute Form
Must be completed and submitted to Citibank and P-Card Coordinator when the cardholder wishes to dispute payment of a P-Card charge
- Convenience Charge Notice (sample letter)
To be used if needing to provide a vendor documentation of convenience fee charge
- Documentation/Problem Resolution Form
This form can be used to document unusual circumstances surrounding purchases. This form is recommended for documentation purposes but is not required.
- Exception Request Form
This form must be approved by the P-Card Coordinator prior to a purchase that is not within P-Card purchasing guidelines (previously the P-Card Exception Approval Form)
- Food Form
Tool to help document food purchases
- Transaction Summary Template
A template for departments to utilize for P-Card purchases
- Use Form
Used to document the cardholder's willingness to allow another person to use his/her card and understanding of the cardholder's responsibilities; must be completed and submitted to the P-Card coordinator before allowing someone else to use the card
- Adjustment of Livestock
Must be used to adjust the value of livestock or report the death of livestock
- Change in Equipment Manager Certification of Physical Inventory (Department Head)
- Documentation of Sale or Trade of Livestock
Must be submitted the next working day after the sale or trade of livestock, or as soon as practicable thereafter
- Interdepartmental Transfer Request (IDT)
To be completed by the department when transferring property to another department for a charge
- Missing, Stolen or Damaged Property Report
Must be completed and submitted to the Office of Procurement and Business Services within 24 hours of property being reported missing or stolen.
- Property Custodian Termination or Transfer Certification of Property Inventory
- Property Transfer Form
- Department to Department
To be completed and submitted to the property manager for any property being transferred between departments. If you have more items than the form allows, contact the property manager for further instruction
- Department to Surplus
Follow the instructions on the form to transfer property to our location at 2124 Wilson Dr., Nacogdoches, Texas 75962. See Surplus Property.
- Department to Department
- Removal of Property from Campus Request
Must be completed and submitted to the property manager when university property is being removed from the campus; time frame may be up to one year. Must be resubmitted at the beginning of each fiscal year.
- Salvage Property Request
To be used to obtain approval and document that property is being cannibalized or discarded
- Computer Purchase and Replacement
- Exclusive Acquisition Justification (Sole Source/Sole Product)
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Voucher Form
- A purchase voucher is not used for travel expenses paid by a Travel Card.
- A purchase voucher must be submitted for direct payment of travel expenses to vendors (e.g., prepayment of lodging or registration fees). A separate purchase voucher for each vendor should be completed on-line and printed. Once all departmental signatures have been obtained, the registration form, hotel billing, or other applicable documents should be attached and sent to the Controller's Office for processing.
- Tax Exempt Cards
- Texas Tax Exemption Letter
Open letter to vendors citing SFA's tax exempt status; no tax exempt number
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Form
The Texas Sales and Use Tax Exempt form should meet the needs of any vendors who will not accept the "Tax Exempt Letter." This form neither includes nor requires a tax exempt number to be valid.
- Car Rental
- General Services Administration Per Diem Rates
- International Travel Checklist
- Meals and Lodging
- Prospective Employee Travel Expense Worksheet
- Travel Voucher