Stephen F. Austin State University



What is the last day to register/drop/withdraw?
Please check the Registration Calendar & Deadlines for deadlines for the current semester.
How do I request a transcript?
Please see the transcript section of our website to find out how to request a transcript.
My mySFA login information is no longer working or I have forgotten it. What do I do?

Students who are having problems with their mySFA login should contact the I.T. HELP Desk.

  • Off campus students may call the I.T. HELP Desk at (936)468-4357 for assistance retrieving mySFA information.
Where do I change my address?

Students wishing to change their mailing address can login to mySFA and make the appropriate changes via the Internet:

  • Home Tab
  • Click 'Update Address & Phone' under 'My Contact Info' Heading
  • Submit Address and Phone Updates

Students may also update addresses by appearing in person at the Registrar's Office, Rusk building, room 202, during normal business hours; photo ID required. For additional information view Address Changes.

Where can I get information on courses that transfer from other universities to SFA and courses that transfer from SFA to other universities?

See the online Course Equivalency Guide


Visit the Admissions Data Center, Rusk building, Room 102

How do I request Undergraduate Catalog information prior to 2006 or Graduate Catalog information prior to 2010?
In order to request information from previous catalogs not available on the SFASU website, please email your inquiry to with your name, course name and number, and semester and year the course was taken. Someone will email back with the requested information.