301 E. Austin Photographs
- 301 E. Austin - front facade (faces south) Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-5-2011
- 301 E. Austin - southeast corner Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-5-2011
- 301 E. Austin - southwest corner Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-5-2011
- 2011 Summer Survey Form
- 1929 Sanborn Map (Sheet 11) - Block 03, 233 E. Austin Blvd. - shown as a 1-story dwelling with another 1-story building on the east side of the lot
- The home is located on Lot 23 in the Stephen F. Austin Addition. The addition was recorded in the Plat Records of Nacogdoches County on May 23, 1921.
- E. L. Miller, former dean of the SFA College of Sciences and Mathematics and the namesake for the Science Building on the campus, and his wife, Judith, lived at the residence.
Note: The 1986 Survey had an estimated built date as 1940, but the house is shown on the 1929 Sanborn Map.
- Address: 301 E. Austin
- Date: 1940
- Block: 50
- Lot: 23
- Condition: Good
- Description: 1-story, wood frame with running band brick veneer; brick foundation; rectangular plan; side-facing gable with smaller intersecting gables (tent roof) ; small entry porch with arch; wood entry door with small glass lights; glazed arched opening at sun porch; 1/1 wood double-hung window with soldier course at head; exterior splayed brick chimney; detached garage.