The Historic Nacogdoches Railroad Depot is open for tours during the school year and summer months.
We host several exhibits per year in the Railroad Depot. As exhibits come to the depot we will post about them here. Here you can also view previous exhibits and a short documentary about the Depot.
A three part series documenting the influence of trains and train travel on the town of Nacogdoches, Tx.
Brian Bray - The Nacogdoches Train Depot - Depot Documentary
Dr. Tom McKinney - Railroads of Nacogdoches - Depot Documentary
Hugh Hemphill - Vitalizing a Nation - Depot Documentary
Each video includes subtitles (click on 'CC' on the bottom right hand side of the video to start subtitles).
Created by: Casey Thompson
Narration by: Rene Valdez
- October 2014- Pineywoods Summer Haiku
- March 2014- National Reading Month
- January-February 2014- The Art of the Railroad
- December 2013- Loblolly
- October 2013 - Hauntings
- March 3 - May 5, 2013 - Riding the Rails Exhibit
- February 5 - 28, 2013 - Separate but Equal Exhibit