904 W. Main (Spradley House) Photographs
- 904 W Main Street 1986 survey contact print, Roll 31 #12
- 904 W Main Street - from across the street Photo by Ray Robberson, 8-1-2011
- 904 W. Main - front facade (faces south) Photo by Pamela Temple, 7-28-2011
- 904 W. Main - southeast corner porch detail Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-4-2011
- 904 W. Main - part of east facade Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-4-2011
- 904 W. Main - front porch detail Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-4-2011
- 904 W. Main - southwest corner detail Photo by Pamela Temple, 8-4-2011
Click here to view survey form.
- 1922 Sanborn Map, address was originally 722.
- Address: 904 W. Main
- Name: Spradley House
- Date: 1985-1905
- Block: 43
- Lot: OL 23-A
- Condition: Good
- Description: 2-1/2 story; wood frame with lapped wood siding; brick pier foundation; irregular plan with addition at rear, chamfered bays on east and west, projecting bay on south with first story chamfered; hip roof with intersecting gables on east, south, and west with pedimented gable ends, shingle siding and Palladian windows; 1-story wraparound porch on east and south with pedimented entry, cylindrical Doric columns, spindle railing, narrow double entry doors wood paneled with upper glass light, ornamented double screen doors; second story porch with Doric columns, extended gable with arched opening, spindle railing; two interior brick chimneys with corbeled caps; lattice foundation skirt; composition shingles on roofs; windows 1/1 wood double-hung.
- Significance: Architectural.