Campus Alert

Lumberjacks - We have our eye on the weather...Click here for more information.

Stephen F. Austin State University

504 N. Mound

504 N. Mound Photographs

504 N. Mound St. 2011 Summer Survey

Designed by Dietrich Rulfs, this Folk Victorian home has been locally known as the Earl Elliott Residence since 1956, but was built by F. H. Tucker in 1901. A beige and red trim wooden frame house.

The owners were awarded a restoration grant from the city of Nacogdoches for work on the porch.

504 N. Mound 1990 National Register Information

504 N. Mound 1986 Survey Information