MENU O365 Home
- Office 365 Email FAQs
- Importing Titan email into Office 365
- Forwarding Office 365 email to another address
- Office 365 Apps
- Yammer (Social Media Groups)
- Skype (Lync)
- Installing Office on PCs and mobile devices
Welcome to your Office 365 account information guide!
Navigate to the links on the left for FAQs, information, and tutorials on the various services available in Office 365. Note: the information is divided by Student and Faculty/Staff.
Office 365 includes well known apps such as:
Apps offered that may prove useful in collaboration between faculty, staff, and students include:
- Yammer (social collaboration)
- OneDrive (sharable cloud storage)
- Skype (video chatting)
Student email addresses moved to the Microsoft Office 365 online service May 5, 2015.
Faculty & staff received access to the Office 365 suite of apps on Sept 28th, 2015. Email for faculty & staff remains unchanged as an on premise SFA platform.