Welcome to the Student Services & Advising Center
The James I. Perkins College of Education, Student Services and Advising Center has 6 full-time specialized Student Success Advisors. These advisors meet with SFA students every semester until they graduate; keeping them on track with their degree plans, establishing tentative coursework schedules, provide academic counseling and leading students towards positivity and success utilizing available campus resources.
Please browse the links located to the left to obtain further information about Student Services and Advising within the College of Education!
Lisa Stone, Director of Student Services & Advising
Morgan Marshall, Administrative Assistant
- Tentative Degree Plans - to be filed after 45 hours
- Final Degree Plans - to be filed two semesters prior to graduation
- Petitions or changes to degree plans
- Change of Majors/Minors
- Filing for Graduation
- Course Substitutions
Student Services and Advising
- Feedback across campus!
- Advisors and Office Staff Part of the Student Services & Advising Center Team!
- Student Assistant Employees Joy and Paul: Two of the Student Assistants who help run and maintain the Student Services and Advising Center. (Not pictured: Shaye, Than)
- Waiting Area The Student Services and Advising Center is proud of a clean spacious waiting area which is always stocked with magazines and informational brochures to help pass the time.
- Office Front Desk The front desk of the Student Services and Advising Office is maintained by hard working Student Assistant Staff, and assisted by other full time office staff.
- The James I. Perkins College of Education Photograph of the James I. Perkins College of Education. Credit: Morgan Marshall
- Spirit Week 2013 Banner made in honor of the 2013 SFA Spirit Week events. Created by the Student Assistant employees within the Student Services and Advising offices.
- Counselor Camp 2014 Some of the High School Counselors who participated in the 2014 Counselor Camp
- Counselor Camp 2014 Ms. Stone (Director) and Ms. Cole (Academic Advisor) presenting to Texas High School Counselors at the 2014 Counselor Camp.