Benefits of being a part of our SFA WoW team:
- Make friends!
- Plan Events!
- Volunteer Hours!
- Build your Resume!
- Get SFA Swag!
- Love SFA!
If you are interested in being a part of the team, please CLICK HERE!
SFA Weeks of Welcome
Start the semester right with SFA Weeks of Welcome Spring 2017!
- Bounce Back with the Jacks! FREE FOOD, FREE FUN, FREE T-SHIRTS!
- SFA WoW Council Interest Meeting Find out how to be a part of our team!
- 2017 Spring SFA WoW - January 16th - 21st
- 2017 Spring SFA WoW - January 23rd - 28th
- Resume Bingo!
- Real Superheros Wear Flannel!
- Mobile Blood Drive!
- Hang out with ODK!
- The BIG Event!
- We can't wait to see you at Weeks of Welcome!
- EAB Guide
The Orientation Programs Department plans and implements SFA Weeks of Welcome (SFA WoW).
The purpose of SFA WoW is to welcome new students to campus and introduce them to campus life. For returning students, SFA WoW is a way for students to become involved and interact with new students and campus organizations. 2017 Spring SFA Weeks of Welcome will be held January 15th-January 28th.
Make sure to come out to all of the wonderful events! See you there!
Additional information, contact the Orientation Programs office at (936) 468-6641 or firstname.lastname@example.org