December 2013 Graduation Ceremonies
December 14, 2013 commencement exercises will be split into two ceremonies.
James I. Perkins College of Education and College of Fine Arts participate at 9:30 a.m. Students need to be at the coliseum by 8:15 a.m.
Arthur Temple College of Forestry and Agriculture, the Nelson Rusche College of Business, the College of Liberal and Applied Arts, and the College of Sciences and Mathematics will participate at 2 p.m. Students will need to be at the coliseum by 1:00 p.m.
If you have additional questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
Monday, December 9, 2013
- Finals -- check the final exam schedule for times.
- Hold For Grade Transcript Requests for students registered for Fall 2013 courses will be accepted. No transcripts including Fall 2013 courses will be printed until after all Fall 2013 grades have been entered.
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Final grades are due in by noon
December 23, 2013 through January 2, 2014
- University Holidays -- Registrar's office will be closed
Thursday, January 2, 2014
- Begin accepting graduation applications for August 2014 Graduation
Registrar Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Registrar's Office to: compile, process and maintain accurate academic records for all students currently and previously enrolled; accomplish academic registration and commencement, including degree audit; and provide academic record services as required according to University Policy.