Students can receive reminders of these important dates by signing up to receive Jack Texts.
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Last day to withdraw from all first half-semester classes with a WP (withdraw Pass) or WF (withdraw Fail). Students will need to come into the Registrar's office before 5 pm with a picture ID to withdraw. After this date it is no longer possible to withdraw from first half-semester classes in Spring 2015.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Final Exams for first half-semester classes.
- Midterms for full-semester classes.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- First class day for second half-semester classes.
March 16-20, 2015
- Spring Break
Monday, March 23, 2015
- Last day to register for second half-semester classes online. After this deadline, students must contact the department of the desired class.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Last day to drop an individual full-semester class. Students must come into the Registrar's office with a picture ID in order to drop a class. After this date students are no longer able to drop just one class, but still have the option of withdrawing from all enrolled full-semester classes. By withdrawing after this date, students will receive either a WP (withdraw Pass) or WF (withdraw Fail) for each of the courses to be determined by the professor.
March 26 - April 1, 2015
- Summer 2015 Early Registration; please check the Registration Dates page on our website to find out when you can register.
Friday, March 27, 2015
- Last day to drop second half-semester classes online. After this deadline, students must come to the Registrar's office with a picture ID in order to drop a second half-semester class.
Registrar Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Registrar's Office to: compile, process and maintain accurate academic records for all students currently and previously enrolled; accomplish academic registration and commencement, including degree audit; and provide academic record services as required according to University Policy.