Instructions on How to Select your new space using the FY Select-A-Space Link:
1. Select the Link through your MySFA account
2. Select the hall you want to view
3. OPEN spaces will be ORANGE
4. Once you select a space, the room will turn purple
5. You will be able to see your roommate's name, if someone is also assigned to the room
6. You then need to click the SELECT SPACE button to put your name in the space
7. Once you see your name, you can click the SUMBIT button
8. You will be asked if you want to override your current assignment, select YES and your assignment will be changed
9. You will then be able to view your new assignment listed on your homepage
New transfer student assignments will be made June 1.
Living on Campus is one of the best and most rewarding experiences of your university career. Students who are younger than 21 years of age and have earned less than 60 hours of course work reside and dine on campus and have the opportunity to discover the full university experience.
The Residence Life Department exists as an integral part of the educational experience and academic support services of Stephen F. Austin State University. The mission of the Residence Life Department is to provide a learner-centered residential environment which is conducive to the academic success and personal development of our students.