CURRENT RESIDENTS AND FACILITY TRANSFERS - POSTPONED to Jan. 26!
Due to technical difficulties, we will offer facility transfers for Spring 15 residents at the following times:
Jan. 26 with the following classification breakdown:
Seniors and Juniors: 1 pm
Sophomores: 2 pm
Freshmen: 3 pm
Ends Monday, January 26 @ midnight
Facility transfers will open online for current residents according your classification. Limited spaces are available. Be sure to check the Residence Life website for current facility rates. If you select a facility with a different rate than your current facility, additional charges will be added to your account.
IF YOU SELECT A NEW SPACE FOR SPRING DURING THE FACILITY TRANSFER - YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS MOVED INTO YOUR NEW SPRING ASSIGNMENT Tuesday, JANUARY 27 by 10 p.m.
Please work with your hall staff to arrange this transfer. If you submitted a transfer online, you will receive a confirmation email and the hall staff will have your information for moving. Moving hours are
10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Spring 15 New Students:
Assignments will be made Jan. 6
Once you have an assignment, you will be notified through your mySFA email with instructions
Fall 15 New Students:
The Residence Life Department exists as an integral part of the educational experience and academic support services of Stephen F. Austin State University. The mission of the Residence Life Department is to provide a learner-centered residential environment which is conducive to the academic success and personal development of our students.
This will be achieved by:
• Providing services that enhance the academic success and intellectual engagement of the residents;
• Providing a variety of programming opportunities which enhance student growth, learning, and interactions;
• Providing multiple living/learning communities to meet diverse student needs;
• Providing facilities that are clean, well maintained, cost effective, convenient, and adaptive to student needs;
• Providing staff who are positive role models, encourage personal development, and serve as leaders in the community.