Fall 2016 Applicants
Login now to apply for Housing!
Facility Transfers will be available online through your mySFA account, according to your hall status.
Non-First-Year Halls: Tuesday, September 1 from 7 a.m. - midnight
First-Year Halls: Wednesday, September 2 from 7 a.m. - midnight
All confirmed Facility Transfers move into new assignments Thursday, September 3
Private rooms will be available to request online starting Tuesday, September 1, on your mySFA account. You may sign up to be on the list to request a private room.
Please note: some halls will have more private rooms available than others, depending on the vacancy of the building.
Students that do not have a roommate during the first two weeks of the semester will be moved together or have the option to pay for the private room. Contact your hall staff member for more information.
The Residence Life Department exists as an integral part of the educational experience and academic support services of Stephen F. Austin State University. The mission of the Residence Life Department is to provide a learner-centered residential environment which is conducive to the academic success and personal development of our students.
This will be achieved by:
• Providing services that enhance the academic success and intellectual engagement of the residents;
• Providing a variety of programming opportunities which enhance student growth, learning, and interactions;
• Providing multiple living/learning communities to meet diverse student needs;
• Providing facilities that are clean, well maintained, cost effective, convenient, and adaptive to student needs;
• Providing staff who are positive role models, encourage personal development, and serve as leaders in the community.