Fall 2016 Move In!!
What if I want to change rooms?
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
o Private Room Requests (Online) Begin @ 7 a.m. for Non-First Year Students
o Non-First Year Online Facility transfers 7 a.m.- midnight
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
o Private Room Requests (Online) Begin @ 7 a.m. for First-Year students
o First-year online facility transfers 7 a.m. - midnight
Thursday, September 01, 2016
Moving Day For Facility Transfers (Into Empty Rooms) 1 - 6 p.m.
Friday, September 02, 2016
Moving Day For Facility Transfers (Into Previously Occupied Rooms) 1 - 6 p.m.
Residence Life Hall move in started 8/26/2016 at 10 a.m.
Fall 2017 Applicants
August 1 you can apply for Admission to SFA.
Then use your mySFA userid and password to Apply for Housing.
Fall 2016 Applicants
Login now to apply for Housing!
The Residence Life Department exists as an integral part of the educational experience and academic support services of Stephen F. Austin State University. The mission of the Residence Life Department is to provide a learner-centered residential environment which is conducive to the academic success and personal development of our students.
This will be achieved by:
• Providing services that enhance the academic success and intellectual engagement of the residents;
• Providing a variety of programming opportunities which enhance student growth, learning, and interactions;
• Providing multiple living/learning communities to meet diverse student needs;
• Providing facilities that are clean, well maintained, cost effective, convenient, and adaptive to student needs;
• Providing staff who are positive role models, encourage personal development, and serve as leaders in the community.