Sign up for Break housing now on mySFA.
Easter Break housing is available from April 2 - April 6, 2015.
Fall 15 New Students:
The Residence Life Department exists as an integral part of the educational experience and academic support services of Stephen F. Austin State University. The mission of the Residence Life Department is to provide a learner-centered residential environment which is conducive to the academic success and personal development of our students.
This will be achieved by:
• Providing services that enhance the academic success and intellectual engagement of the residents;
• Providing a variety of programming opportunities which enhance student growth, learning, and interactions;
• Providing multiple living/learning communities to meet diverse student needs;
• Providing facilities that are clean, well maintained, cost effective, convenient, and adaptive to student needs;
• Providing staff who are positive role models, encourage personal development, and serve as leaders in the community.