Stephen F. Austin State University

Littlejohn-Simpson Home

600 W. Burleson, Marshall

Current Owner 2013: James H. & Martha A. Haney

Sanborn Maps:

Architectural Survey

Architectural Survey

The 1854 Littlejohn-Simpson was turned into a Folk Victorian structure with the addition of half a second story, a gabled roof with three gable dormers, and double bay windows.

Historical Background

Originally a three-room shotgun house, the Littlejohn-Simpson home was built in 1854 and enlarged at the turn of the century to a one and half story with a gabled roof and double bay windows.
Litllejohn-Simpson Home Photos