Stephen F. Austin State University

Old Fire Station

110 W. Houston, Marshall

Current Owner 2013: Sam R. Moseley/Lester Law Firm

Architectural Survey

Architectural Survey

The 1926 Old Fire Station is a two-story, brick, Colonial Revival structure. The front facade contains two bays of windows, the first floor has long rectangular panes of glass in groups of three, and the second floor has double-hung windows in groups of three.

Historical Background

The Old Fire Station was built in 1926 and was known as "Old Central."
Old Fire Station Photos