Stephen F. Austin State University

The Parsonage

510 W. Rusk, Marshall

Current Owner 2013: Kevin F. & Terry L. Daly

Sanborn Maps:

Architectural Survey

Architectural Survey

The Parsonage is a three-story, frame Queen Anne structure.

Historical Background

According to Max Lale, the Parsonage was built around 1900, but the house does not show up on the 1904 Sanborn Maps. It is however, on the 1909 Sanborn Maps.
The Parsonage Photos