Stephen F. Austin State University

Williams House

104 N. College, Marshall

Current Owner 2013: Joyce Matthews

Architectural Survey

The 1929 Williams home is a two-story, brick, Tudor structure.

Historical Background

The Willams home was built in 1929 as the home of three sisters. A wing at the rear of the home was later added which contained one of the town's first elevators.
Williams House Photos