Campus Alert

Parking Closure of Certain Floors in the Lumberjack Village Parking Garage. Click here for more information..

Stephen F. Austin State University

1020 N. Mound (Not Zoned Historic)

As of 1980, this address no longer exists and the property is now part of 1018 N. Mound.
1020 N. Mound Photographs

1020 N. Mound 2013 Summer Survey

Address: 1020 N. Mound

Block: 45

Lot: 50-A

Date: 1920

Description: The earliest known owner of the property was Henry C. Hatchet who owned the land in 1920. In 1926, Hatchet sold the property to Stephen Blount Tucker, who built a house on the property in 1927. The Tucker would own the property until is death in 1977. A few years later, his family sold the property to the Nacogdoches County Hospital District. In 1980, the hospital district demolished Tucker's house and paved the land with asphalt. In 1986, the hospital district built the Earl Elliot Medical Complex, which several medical professionals leased the building for office space. In 1988, the Elliot Building underwent renovations.

Click here for Property Time Line