Campus Alert

Parking Closure of Certain Floors in the Lumberjack Village Parking Garage. Click here for more information..

Stephen F. Austin State University

1105 N. Mound (Not Zoned Historic)

As of the 1970s, this address no longer exists and the property is now part of 1204 N. Mound
1105 N. Mound Photographs

1105 N. Mound 2013 Summer Survey

Address: 1105 N. Mound

Block: 45

Lot: 5-A

Date: 1920

Description: Originally part of city lot 5, 5-A was split from the original lot at unknown date. In the 1920s, C. S. Williams owned the property. Williams sold the land to Charles B. Hagans at a unknown date. On February 14, 1967, Hagans sold the property to Robert Jones. Short after, Jones sold the land to the Nacogdoches County Hospital District on October 3, 1968. The lot was paved with asphalt and turned into a parking lot.

Click here for the property's Time Line