Campus Alert

Parking Closure of Certain Floors in the Lumberjack Village Parking Garage. Click here for more information..

Stephen F. Austin State University

1116 N. Mound (Not Zoned Historic)

As of 1968, this address no longer exists and the property is now part of 1204 N. Mound.
1116 N. Mound Photographs

1116 N. Mound 2013 Summer Survey

Address: 1116 N. Mound

Block: 45

Lot: 49-B

Date: 1920

Description: The earliest known owner of the property was Clarence J. Smith. Smith did own a house on the property according a 1929 Sanborn map. Smith remained the owner of the property until 1963 when he sold the land to Mrs. Hattie Kennedy. Mrs. Kennedy remained the owner of the property until 1966 when the City Memorial Hospital bought the property for hospital expansions.

Click here for the property's Time Line