Continuing tutoring services via online format!
Meeting students wherever you are
Online tutoring: Students helping students
Receive interactive tutoring online by using Zoom, a video conferencing technology utilized throughout the university. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or explore the class lists below.
Spring 2020 Schedules
Explore the list below and click on the category that fits your need. Each link will direct you to information on ways online tutoring is available for your class.
Computer Science tutoring:
- CSC 100 through CSC 302 (Data Structures)
- 3 to 7 p.m. Mondays - Thursdays
- Register in advance online. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- CSC 340
- 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays
- Zoom code: 482-298-830 (Note: Same code since beginning of the semester.)
For 1:1 appointments, email email@example.com
Need help with writing?
Ask a Tutor through Zoom! To register, click on the option that fits your need. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Graduate: 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesdays - Thursdays
Online Writing Lab (OWL): Log in to your Brightspace by D2L account and view your list of ongoing courses for more information.