New SFA website launched
September 12, 2016
September 12, 2016 - Stephen F. Austin State University launched Phase I of a new and improved website. The new sfasu.edu is a culmination of many months of research, discussion, planning, writing, design, programming and testing.
One of the goals in launching our new website was to better capture the Lumberjack spirit of SFA. The new site includes more fun, more photos and more interactive features – all with a vibrant new look and feel.
Phased roll out
Due to the large size of the previous website (30,000+ pages), the new website will roll out in several phases. As a result, some pages have been updated while others are still in progress.
If you visit a page that looks very different from the new site, do not be alarmed. Over time, more and more sections will be updated. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Give us your feedback
Have you found a typo, broken link or another issue? Please tell us, so we can fix it!
- Marketing campaign update - Jan. 28, 2016
- Marketing campaign update - Aug. 5, 2015
- Marketing campaign update - Feb. 9, 2015
- Marketing campaign update - Oct. 28, 2014
- Marketing campaign photos - Sept. 29, 2014
- Dr. Pattillo comments on the marketing campaign - Aug. 22, 2014
- Marketing campaign update - May 15, 2014
- Marketing campaign launched - Apr. 8, 2014
- SFA Regents approve new logo, advertising campaign - Feb. 20, 2014
- Marketing Update from UMC - Jan. 16, 2014