Download a Diploma Order form.
This is a special order:
- Each diploma is considered an original diploma.
- Cost is $25.00 per diploma.
- Method of payment accepted: Check or money order (Payable to SFASU)
- Individual accounts will be charged and payment applied approximately 3 weeks before diploma is mailed.
- It will take 4-8 weeks for replacement.
- Signatures will reflect the current administration.
- Current diploma size is 11" x 14".
- Copy of valid Photo ID is required (Driver's License preferred).
- Request must be made by the bearer of the diploma with that individual's signature.
- Requests made for deceased students must be accompanied by a copy of the death certificate.
- Diplomas will be issued in the student's legal name only. If the request involves a name change, it must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document changing the student's name. (i.e. photocopy of a marriage license, court order, or dissolution decree reflecting the new name in full).
- Notarization of the diploma can be done for no additional charge. This is most often required for overseas employment and may also require an apostille.
- The apostille is affixed by the office of the Texas Secretary of State and may require an additional charge. Call the number below for more information on this process.
- Go to the Texas Secretary of State's website and review the process for requesting the Apostille.
- Answer this question: Will you be submitting the diploma to the Texas Secretary of State (TX SOS) or do you want it forwarded from our office? If the answer is the latter, continue to number 4.
- Complete and print out the Apostille form from the TX SOS website.
- Print out and complete the diploma order form from the SFA Registrar's website.
- Check "yes" beside the Requesting Notary statement.
- Enclose payment and copy of valid picture ID.
- Enclose the Apostille form and payment items (whether check or form for alternate payment).
- Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) large enough to contain an 11X14 diploma.
- Send the diploma request and enclosed documents to SFASU (see request form for address).
- If the answer to the question under number three was that you would be submitting the diploma yourself, then just send us the request for the diploma with payment and copy of valid picture ID and check "yes" beside the Requesting Notary statement.