SFA 101 Student Instructors
SFA 101 Student Instructors assume many responsibilities for the SFA 101 Freshman class they are working with. They provide support for the faculty members in charge and promote a positive learning environment for students. They work with students both inside and outside the classroom.
Student Instructors are compensated for 6 hours a week during the fall semester.
Student Instructors most meet the following requirements:
- A student Instructor must be classified as a Junior, Senior, or a Graduate Student, by Fall 2014 and meet academic standards (GPA of 3.0 or above) at the time of application.
- A Student Instructor must not have ever been subjected to disciplinary action as a result of a violation of Community Standards, Student Code of Conduct, or University Policy.
- A Student Instructor is required to attend a weekly student instructor class/meeting.
- A Student Instructor must be enrolled for at least 6 hours during the Fall Semester.
- A Student Instructor may have another job as long as it does not interfere with responsibilities of the Student Instructor position.
Application for 2014 SFA 101 Student Instructor positions are posted on the SFA Human Resources site.