Skip to main content

Become a Teaching Assistant

Student Resources

Are you an SFA student interested in working with you children?

Be sure to apply for work-study, when available. Work-study positions are part-time jobs are federally funded opportunities on-campus designed to help cover costs associated with your educational expenses. If you're interested in the federal work-study program, you will need to answer "yes" to question 31 on your FAFSA. Visit SFA's Applying for Aid page to learn more.

Apply today for a Teaching Assistant position!

Supplemental documents:

The Texas Health and Human Services Commission's Child Care Licensing mandates training prior to employment as a caregiver. If offered a position at the Early Childhood Laboratory as a teacher assistant, we will schedule the required trainings with you.



Early Childhood Laboratory
Staff directory

Physical Address:
Janice A. Pattillo Early Childhood Research Center
2428 Raguet St.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 6105, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962

National Association for the Education of Young Children

Texas Rising Star logo