There is no cost associated with receiving your unofficial transcript.
Current and recent students:
- Log in to mySFA.
- Click on the "Academics" tab.
- Locate the "Academic Records" box.
- Click "View Transcript (Unofficial)" link.
Former students and alumni:
If you no longer have access to your mySFA account, follow the steps below to request a hard-copy/paper unofficial transcript.
- Complete the transcript request form (PDF).
- Print and sign the request.
- Submit your request and copy of your valid photo ID by using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Processing and delivery time is typically 7 to 10 business days. Transcripts are mailed via U.S. Postal Service first-class mail. We will not fax or email your transcript. The option to pick up your transcript at the Office of the Registrar's transcript window also is available.