Fraternity and sorority life provide students with opportunities for personal growth and the development of interpersonal skills. College students have the option to test themselves in a supportive atmosphere, where they learn new skills to enrich their life experience and prepare them for career challenges and fulfilling relationships.
Joining a fraternity or sorority is a lifetime commitment - a commitment that will benefit you now and in the future. Our Greek community has so much to offer you. It's comprised of chapters that are individually unique, but together, they are a complete and united community.
To be eligible to join a sorority or fraternity, SFA students must be enrolled as a full time SFA student and must have either:
- A high school GPA of 2.5 or higher with less than 12 hours of college credit or
- 12 or more hours of college credit with an accumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
The Greek community at SFA is governed by four councils, each with a group of organizations under its jurisdiction. The four governing councils and members are:
SFA Panhellenic Association:
- Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
- Chi Omega Sorority
- Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- Delta Zeta Sorority
- Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority
- Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
- Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
- Delta Chi Fraternity
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Kappa Alpha Order Fraternity
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Sigma Tau Gamma
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
- Theta Chi Fraternity
For Fraternity Recruitment Sign-Up Click Here
Multicultural Greek Council
- Alpha Nu Delta Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority, Inc.
National Pan-Hellenic Council