Purple Haze Association
- Purple Haze Presents Johnson Jam March 6
- 2014 Purple Haze Officers
- Congrats to our President Carla Oliver for winning Miss SFA
- Congrats to our members Jonathan Aviles and Dwight Watson for winning the "Free Canes for a Year" Challenge
- Fans Supporting As The Lumberjacks Play
- Our Very First Members of the Week Katelyn Dobesh and Alex Ranc
- Apply by January 23 to be apart of Purple Haze!
- Jacks Charge
Purple Haze Association; (PHA) is a commitment and a dedication amongst the student community to carry out The SFA Way and the Lumberjack Spirit while supporting fellow members of the University, on the field, court, diamond, or any other way possible.
We strive to be the main facilitators of Lumberjack Spirit by showing respect through sportsmanlike behavior, demonstrating responsible actions while representing any aspect of the University, and caring for the SFA name and its traditions, all while maintaining the highest level of integrity and remaining united by Purple Pride.
How to Join
General Membership: To apply to be a general member who regularly attends games, events and meetings, please fill out the application and submit it to the Purple Haze Association office in BPSC 3.302.
Elite Membership: The Purple Posse is a unique aspect of Purple Haze. The members of the Posse work very hard to dedicate commitment by serving and promoting. Purple Posse members work events and games, and must attend regular bi-monthly meetings. Don't miss an opportunity to be a leader of purple pride!
- Pick up an application from BPSC 3.302 or access it online at https://sfasu.collegiatelink.net/organization/sfasu
- If interested in Elite Membership, you must complete all the questions on the application and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 5 p.m. September 5. For more information, email email@example.com or call (936) 468-1923 during normal business hours.
The Office of Student Affairs Programs is committed to providing support for students with disabilities. If you are a student who needs an accommodation to attend or participate in one of our events or student organizations you are encouraged to stop by Room 325 in the Human Services Building to make your request. You may also call us at (936) 468-3004, TDD: (936) 468-1004.
If you have an accommodation request please see us as soon as possible, so we can make any arrangements necessary. Accommodations can only be arranged once a request has been submitted in writing to Disability Services. To the greatest extent possible, the Office of Student Affairs Programs shall observe confidentiality with respect to any request for accommodation.
Students who feel they have not been accommodated appropriately can appeal that decision utilizing the university appeals process.