Purple Haze Association (PHA) is a commitment and a dedication amongst the student community to carry out The SFA Way and the Lumberjack Spirit while supporting fellow members of the University, on the field, court, diamond, or any other way possible. The Purple Haze student section was created in 2000.
We strive to be the main facilitators of Lumberjack Spirit by showing respect through sportsmanlike behavior, demonstrating responsible actions while representing any aspect of the University, and caring for the SFA name and its traditions, all while maintaining the highest level of integrity and remaining united by Purple Pride.
How to Join
General Membership: To apply to be a general member who regularly attends games, events and meetings, please fill out the online application.
For fall membership apply online at https://forms.sfasu.edu/studentaffairs/purple-haze-association.asp
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (936) 468-1923 during normal business hours.
Purple Haze Association
- Teaming Up With Future Lumberjacks
- Purple Haze Association is the Loudest and Proudest
- Congrats to Jay Mosco and Rachel Sides for being the first members in the 100 point club
- Purple Haze Association 2014 Members
- QR Link to Application
- The First Annual Holler At Homer Was A Success
- Congrats to our members Jonathan Aviles and Dwight Watson for winning the "Free Canes for a Year" Challenge
- Jacks Charge 2014 During Jacks Charge the Purple Haze Association members and members of the SFA community charge the field with the football players, 23 minutes before the game!
The Purple Haze Association Student Directors help lead the members of PHA while they support the Lumberjacks! PHA Student Directors live by the SFA Way and let the Lumberjack spirit burn in their soul! Axe 'Em Jacks!
The Office of Student Affairs Programs is committed to providing support for students with disabilities. If you are a student who needs an accommodation to attend or participate in one of our events or student organizations you are encouraged to stop by Room 325 in the Human Services Building to make your request. You may also call us at (936) 468-3004, TDD: (936) 468-1004.
If you have an accommodation request please see us as soon as possible, so we can make any arrangements necessary. Accommodations can only be arranged once a request has been submitted in writing to Disability Services. To the greatest extent possible, the Office of Student Affairs Programs shall observe confidentiality with respect to any request for accommodation.
Students who feel they have not been accommodated appropriately can appeal that decision utilizing the university appeals process.