In the event of an emergency that necessitates evacuation from the Janice A. Pattillo Early Childhood Research Center, the following procedures will go into effect.
Alternative pick-up location
Early Childhood Lab students will be picked up in the 1100 block of Hayter Street south of Grace Bible Church. Children will remain inside the church until their parent or guardian arrives at the pick-up location and their names are called by an SFA Charter School staff member.
- ECHL students will be picked up in the 1100 block of Hayter Street south of Grace Bible Church.
- ECHL vehicular traffic will travel east on Hayter Street from North Street. Travel to the 1100 block of Hayter Street (near the intersection of Hayter and Raguet, just south of Grace Bible Church) for pickup. Parents/guardians are required to remain inside their vehicle until staff escorts your child/children to your location.
- To exit, ECHL vehicles will be directed to turn right (south) on Raguet Street and continue southbound until you reach the intersection of Raguet Street and East
College. Evacuate the area from this intersection to a safe location.
Important: For the safety of children and to expedite the exit of all vehicles, no vehicular traffic will be allowed on Raguet St. between Blount St. and Hayter St. In the event of a campus-wide evacuation, all traffic at the intersection of East College St. and Raguet St. will be directed to travel west toward North St.
- Children will remain inside the church until their parent/guardian arrives at the pickup location and their names are called by a Charter School/ECHL staff member.
- Charter School students with siblings in the ECHL will be picked up on Hayter Street south of Grace Bible Church.