Skip to main content

It is best to have your paperwork in as soon as possible. If you cannot and it is less than a month before the start of the semester, you will need to fill out a Tuition Deferment form and enroll in the $1 payment plan. This gives you 60 days after the start of the semester for the VA to post your tuition (for Chapter 31 and 33 students) or for you to clear your bill (Chapter 30, 35, 1606, and Tuition Assistance).

To enact your GI Bill ®, Vocational Readiness and Employment, or Dependent Education Assistance benefits, submit the following items to the Veterans Resource Center:

Veterans must also submit the following paperwork to    

  • Joint Services transcript; or
  • Community College of the Air Force transcripts


Veterans Resource Center

Physical Address:
Baker Pattillo Student Center
Room 1.102

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 6141, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, TX  75962