Make scholarship applications a priority
You've completed your application to SFA, scheduled an appointment with an advisor, found a place to live and even mocked up a class schedule. Your next decision - how are you going to pay for it all?
SFA students have access to hundreds of opportunities to get scholarship funding to help with college expenses. You just need to explore and apply!
Lumberjacks pursuing a major in nursing are eligible for several specific scholarships, including:
- Albert C. and Wilda Mae Harris Scholarship
- Arbie Lee Baily Nursing Scholarship
- Betty Baker Nursing Scholarship
- Billy Joe and Bernice Ellis Irwin Nursing Scholarship
- Dr. Beverlyanne Shiely Robinson Nursing Scholarship
- Corinne Boswell Cochran Scholarship
- Eugene S. and Helen Worth Rogers Nursing Scholarship
- Georgia Hall Albea Nursing Scholarship
- Grace and Albert Pruitt Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- James David Palmer Scholarship
- Juanita Fuller Nursing Scholarship
- Lena Arnwine Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Lula Mae Busby Lay Nursing Scholarship
- Marie Mansi Packard Scholarship
- Margielayne Cole Kammeyer Scholarship
- Medical Association Alliance for Nacogdoches and San Augustine Counties
- Myrtle Moore Compton Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Nacogdoches Medical Center Volunteer Auxiliary Nursing Scholarship
- Nurses Helping Nurses Scholarship
- Nursing Excellence Scholarship
- Richard and Lucy DeWitt Nursing Scholarship
- Ruby B. Dean Nursing Scholarship
- Shirley Crawford and Bill Davis Nursing Scholarship
- STEM Scholarship
- STEM Housing Scholarship
- Susan Wallace Nursing Scholarship
- Ted Bowen Nursing Scholarship
- Thomas J and Warrena A Taylor
- Willie Mae Wilson Nursing Scholarship
- W. E. “Bill” and Barbara L. Fleetwood Outstanding Nursing Graduate Award
- Women in STEM Scholarship
University Regents Scholarship - Nursing
This award opportunity, which provides up to $3,000, is for first-time incoming students at the freshman, sophomore or junior level who plan to major in nursing. Learn more about requirements and renewals.
ROTC Nursing Scholarships
Nursing scholarships are also available through SFA Army ROTC. Visit the Department of Military Science scholarships page to learn more.
Getting Started: Financial Aid
Whether you’re applying for a scholarship, or interested in a grant, loan, or work study program, you’ll need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and make sure you meet certain academic and financial requirements. Don’t worry! Financial aid isn’t as complicated as it sounds, and we’re here to help you before, during and after the application process.