Campus Recreation’s annual indoor climbing competition, held in early November, draws college students from throughout Texas. Participants, divided into divisions based on gender and skill level, test their skills in top rope climbing and bouldering challenges.
In addition to the chance to win medallions for your climbing skills, you can enter prize drawings at this event.
Join us for the 13th annual Jacks on Belay climbing competition
- Date: Nov. 9
- Location: SFA Student Recreation Center
- Divisions (Male and Female): Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Weight Restrictions: None
- Age Restrictions: You must be 16 years or older to belay. If you are 15 years or younger, you must wear a helmet (provided by us) when climbing.
Fees and Registration
Lunch and swag items are included in registration cost.
- $30 early online registration, ends Nov. 1
- $35 on-site registration
Schedule of Events
- 8 a.m. Registration opens for both Session I and II
- 8:45 a.m. Rules meeting for both Session I and II
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Session I climbing competition
- 2 to 6 p.m. Session II climbing competition
- 6:15 p.m. Dyno competition
- 6:45 p.m. Award ceremony and drawing
For more information, call the Outdoor Center at 936.468.6055.