Earn free summer housing
If you stay on-campus at SFA this summer, you could earn credit equal to the cost of summer housing applied to your fall housing costs! Qualifying students will receive the Summer Housing Rebate as a credit in the amount of the combined total of all summer sessions lived on campus up to the amount of your fall housing charge.
Criteria to qualify for Summer Housing Rebate
- Reside in a residence hall during the preceding spring semester
- Complete at least nine hours during a combination of any of the three summer terms
- Live on campus during the following fall semester
- Submit the online request before the deadline of May 1
To be eligible to receive the Summer Housing Rebate, all requirements above must be met.
How to apply
- Log in to mySFA.
- Select the "Campus Life" tab.
- Locate the "Residence Life" block.
- Select the link to the Summer Housing Rebate Request Form.
Deadline to apply is May 1.
You will be notified within the first few weeks of the fall semester if you have met the qualifications needed to receive the rebate.
Note: The Summer Housing Rebate amount cannot exceed the amount of the student’s fall housing charge and is not eligible to be received as a refund. Additionally, the rebate will only be applied to the housing cost on your eBill and cannot be applied to any other charges.
Affordable summertime living
|Summer 2020 in Hall 20||Rate / Break|
Other summer expenses
Make sure you budget for these other room and board expenses:
|Parking permit||$22 - $48|
|Meal plan||$631 - $788|
|Additional Dining Dollars||Discretionary|