Enjoy a Friday night out (or a night in!)
Playing games, rock climbing, watching a movie and eating pizza are just a few of the fun activities kids get to experience at Parents’ Night Out. Enjoy a night out, or in, while we entertain your children.
Sept. 22 and Nov. 10, 2023
Age group: Children ages 5 to 12
Drop-off: 5:30 to 6 p.m.
Pick-up: Midnight, however parents may pickup their child(ren) at any time throughout the night.
Online registration opens Sept. 1
Nonrefundable registration fee:
- $30 per child before noon on day of the event
- $35 per child if after noon on day of the event
Register to participate and make your nonrefundable payment through Campus Recreation's marketplace store. Online registration closes 5:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
Capacity permitting, walk-up registration will be available 5:30 to 6 p.m. Registration won't be accepted after 6 p.m.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes
- Water bottle with child’s name
- Meal arrangement (if not eating pizza)
- Pillow and blanket to watch movie (optional)