The ECHL Parent/Teacher Organization supports the Early Childhood Laboratory families, teachers and staff in achieving their fullest potential by fostering a sense of support, pride and enthusiasm for the school. We promote communication between parents, teachers and the community to enhance the educational environment for our children.
2023-24 PTO Executive Committee
- Jamie Derrick, president
- Michaela Overturf, vice president
- Whitney Mask, secretary
- Jessica Barrett, treasurer
- Becca Boyett, teacher representative
- Crystal Adams, ECHL leadership
- Parents, legal guardians, adult family members of students who currently attend ECHL
- All current ECHL faculty and staff members
Membership is $5/family per year. Members will be notified via email of upcoming regular meetings and encouraged to attend.